Wind Works is happy to offer basic percussion repair. While not a specialty percussion shop, we do offer head replacement, rim straightening and replacement, tuning, and padding for marching harnesses. At this point, we are unable to offer timpani repair, but we can generally direct you to someone who does what you need.
For other instrument repair needs, we recommend many other local repair shops for instruments that we are not equipped to service.
- Amps: Jeff Naylor (tube amp repair and design)
- Please note, Mike Schway at MS Audio is now retired.
- Piano: Kelly’s Piano Service, Ed Mashburn, David Steege, Dorothy Hopkins – 360-595-4318, Marvin Johnson – 360-303-7101, The Piano Doctor – 360-224-9168
- Accordion: Robin Elwood – 360-671-2725 (Bellingham) Petosa Accordion (Lynnwood)
- Silversmithing, plating and engraving for mouthpieces, instruments, etc. : Dave Friedman
- If you have a vintage or unique wind or string instrument, please call us at 360-733-5840. We’ve seen a lot of weird stuff over the years, and we keep an open mind.